10.30.2008

Spell with Flickr!

O31 B alpha M A exclamation mark !
(Plug for a certain politician whose name looks so damn good in these letters)

I just love this site I discovered, where you can spell anything out with images of letters found in cyperspace. I'm wracking my brain for a way this can relate to foodie...

1) You could print labels for holiday gifts (like bags of cookies or homemade mulling spaces)
2) Design the cover of a homemade recipe book (also a nice gift idea)
3) Make headers for recipe cards

They would make lovely party invitations too!

Other ideas?

(and on a political note: If you're feeling like you want to get involved in the next days' election work, here are some ideas from the president of my organization. Everyone can contribute something, whether it's $10 or a night of phone banking, it's our responsibility to make our voices heard!)

No comments: