1.12.2009

Sooo overdue for a new post...

My apologies! From the feasting and the gifting and the fretting, I have been otherwise overwhelmed and entirely negligent in posting. Here's what I've been up to:
  • Eating three Thanksgiving meals (my mom's house, my dad's house, Alex's house), each of which brought incredible creativity and tradition to the table. We won't talk about how my pants didn't fit for weeks after...
  • Hosting our housewarming party (where both the PB buckeyes and the Double Chocolate cookies made featured appearances).
  • Celebrating several cozy Christmases and Hanukkahs at home in the snow with all my loved ones.
  • Toasting the new year with a house full of friends and yummy pizzas (and too many open bottles of champagne to finish after 12:00 had passed).
  • And finally, applying to law school.
In the words of Prince Humperdink, "I'm swamped!" But thankfully, aside from the arduous doing of taxes and submitting of financial aid applications, I am mostly done with the hard part of that process. Mostly done, but not all done. (Another PB reference). This means that, once I find my camera, charge it, and locate the connector cable, I will once again resume posting recipes and thoughts on the culinary mishaps in my kitchen. Until then, my apologies for the severe lack of both posts and pictures!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Nora said...

good to read you back! ( i made "read" a verb there, i think...) and i love that you quoted the beloved pb. a movie that can never be watched too many times. i look forward to reading of your culinary delights:)